Ingridients (for 1 person)
- 250 ml fresh whole milk
- 1 espresso (45 ml)
- 15 g black chocolate
- 4 ice cubes
- Place the chocolate in a glass.
- Prepare an espresso and let it flow directly into the glass over the chocolate.
- Stir the espresso until the chocolate has dissolved.
- Then add the ice cubes and stir the espresso until cold.
- Fill the milk container with milk and prepare one cold portion.
- As soon as the Automatic Milk Frother stops, pour the cold milk foam into the glass with the espresso.
Decorate the milk foam topping with a few small pieces of chocolate.